Issues after change to seller level system

honorbound156

Question

Hello all! 

I've been a Fiverr freelancer as a coach for a video game here for several years, with a 5 Star rating, and I was about to become a Level 2 seller when the system changed over to the new system. Before the change, I was using the promotion system, and was getting 5+ orders or contact per week, was one of the highest rated sellers on the platform for my service, and was really hitting a stride in the community. 

Following the change, I am now the lowest level of seller, and have not had an order or contact for an order in months. Nothing about my service has changed, and my customer service is as positive and engaged as ever, and I've followed and learned from the Fiverr recommendations about customer interactions. 

I feel like I've completely lost my role here, and I've not been able to get helpful feedback from support as to what is causing this disparaging situation. Has anyone had a similar experience with the new system? How can I get back to being a part of the Fiverr community and promoting this platform?

Thank you for your time and advice,

Honorbound

1FiverrCoach.PNG.3f8c2df06c0a4ae130f84a94d9f8f2f5.PNG

coaching.PNG

• Sad 2

1 answer to this question