Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels.

ibmseo

Question

I got the second Warning Feedback boosting violation, When I asked which orders had the violation, I got this response:

The orders in question were reviewed multiple times manually and we have confirmed the violations: FO........and FO3.............

My Answer is here:

This buyer came from a promoted gig on Fiverr and the buyer is my regular client. and this buyer didn't give any ratings for either order. and I also delivered the proper work for both orders. please help me to reactivate my account again because I didn't violate any Fiverr rules I always follow Fiverr rules. Thank you.

Please help me to remove the warning from my Fiverr account.

• Like 1
  • Support 1

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, onik_wp said:

Fiverr forum can information you, You need to contact Fiverr support. and explain the issue, and what happens to you.

Thanks for your help bro, I have already sent everything I got this response: The orders in question lack reviews; however, they have been subject to manual review by the appropriate team, and the decision to issue warnings will remain unchanged. Now I am getting the same reply when I ask for helpThe decision is not subject to change. I need help.