Instant Messaging should be added on the Order Page, what do you think?

animevideo

Most of the time when I get an order, I try to communicate with the buyer for better clarification. When you send a message or add an update on your order page, it’ll get too slow till reaching the buyer, then the buyer reading it replying; takes like 2 minutes most of the time which is kind of hard for us. So do you guys think there should be an Instant Messaging chat box on the Order Page just like we do on the Facebook or Gmail etc? 🙂

Thanks for the replies in advance!

I don’t know if I would be comfortable with that. I would like instant updates though, so if a message comes through and I haven’t refreshed the page an alert shows somewhere or it just updates the messages. If I’m online reading through a buyers request or working on an order I don’t want to be bombarded with messages or shown as available on chat when I’m not ready to chat. I like that I don’t have to be available 24/7 and I can reply to requests when I have had a chance to consider them. If we could disable instant chat or I could be shown as away even though I’m online I wouldn’t mind the addition.

Archived