Urgent: Assistance Required for ID Verification and Account Restriction

ramkumar343

Question

Recently, I attempted to complete the ID verification process as required, but it appears that the verification was not successful. As a result, my account has been restricted, and I am currently unable to access its full features. Fiverr customer support Team please reply why you not reply me and how to solve this issue 

Screenshot_2024-09-04-21-21-59-011_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Sad 1

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ramkumar343 said:

Recently, I attempted to complete the ID verification process as required, but it appears that the verification was not successful. As a result, my account has been restricted, and I am currently unable to access its full features. Fiverr customer support Team please reply why you not reply me and how to solve this issue 

Screenshot_2024-09-04-21-21-59-011_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I think you haven't completed the ID verification, Please contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

• Thanks 1

Hello @ramkumar343 

Your ticket #12125894 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.