Order not showing

aarshee13

Question

The buyer informed me that they've placed an order and completed the payment, but the order isn't appearing on my profile notifications or email. Additionally, the 'Manage Order' section is still empty. 

How long does it typically take for an order to appear on my seller's profile after a buyer has placed and paid for it?

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, aarshee13 said:

The buyer informed me that they've placed an order and completed the payment, but the order isn't appearing on my profile notifications or email. Additionally, the 'Manage Order' section is still empty. 

How long does it typically take for an order to appear on my seller's profile after a buyer has placed and paid for it?

Its instant.
Please check again with the buyer if he actualy has place the order.
DON'T start working on the project unless an order is placed.

4 hours ago, aarshee13 said:

They are scammers, be alert!

Hi @aarshee13, I highly recommend learning more about how Fiverr works before you continue using the platform. I understand that it's no fun reading Terms of Service and Community Standards, but it will help you stay safe on the platform and avoid working for free and being scammed. Good luck 🍀