My fiverr disabled for no reason

tahnisa

Fiverr at it again 😞 my account “Rasitah” (Fiverr.com/Rasitah) was created in august and struggling to get a job. Talking to one serious client off-recent and I’m very happy because am about to hit a job since this while but unfortunately my account was disabled suddenly. I didn’t violate any rules 

support@fiverr.com 

please help me out 😭😭😭😭

• Like 1

Hi @tahnisa

We understand this may be disappointing for you.

On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. For personalized assistance, I encourage you to reach out to our Customer Support department. They will be able to assist you with this matter. Good luck!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tahnisa said:

Fiverr at it again 😞 my account “Rasitah” (Fiverr.com/Rasitah) was created in august and struggling to get a job. Talking to one serious client off-recent and I’m very happy because am about to hit a job since this while but unfortunately my account was disabled suddenly. 

I think it was disabled because of having multiple accounts. 

I didn’t violate any rules 

You have made a severe violation of TOS which is multiple accounts ( I guess). You have mentioned that your disabled account was created in August while this account through which you have posted your issue on the Forum was created in July 2024 so it means you had 2 accounts. 

Secondly, you must have received an email from Fiverr regarding your account being disabled with the reasons? So, what does that email say?

• Like 1

Fiverr at it again 😞 my account “Rasitah” (Fiverr.com/Rasitah) was created in august and struggling to get a job. Talking to one serious client off-recent and I’m very happy because am about to hit a job since this while but unfortunately my account was disabled suddenly. I didn’t violate any rules 

support@fiverr.com 

please help me out 😭😭😭😭

can I know about the serious client? some time they are making troubles

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I think it was disabled because of having multiple accounts. 

You have made a severe violation of TOS which is multiple accounts ( I guess). You have mentioned that your disabled account was created in August while this account through which you have posted your issue on the Forum was created in July 2024 so it means you had 2 accounts. 

Secondly, you must have received an email from Fiverr regarding your account being disabled with the reasons? So, what does that email say?

No it’s a mistake which is July not August just sad about it. I didn’t have multiple accounts please help me out 😭

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tahnisa said:

No it’s a mistake which is July not August just sad about it. I didn’t have multiple accounts please help me out 😭

Fiverr.com/Rasitah.. Isn't it your other account which got banned. The current one is your second one? 

Contact Fiverr Support because account-related issues won't be resolved here on the Forum. 

• Like 1