Bot replies

epic_creatiion

Question

@Lena thank you for responding on my question, i'm glad that someone who is human respond to my request, i have sent more than 10 mails to the fiverr support team in past two days, but every time the respond with a same msg saying that my account is gonna suspended permanently after 60 days!!!! is there any way to talk with a human so i can explain him everything?

thanks

fiverr bot.PNG

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, epic_creatiion said:

@Lena thank you for responding on my question, i'm glad that someone who is human respond to my request, i have sent more than 10 mails to the fiverr support team in past two days, but every time the respond with a same msg saying that my account is gonna suspended permanently after 60 days!!!! is there any way to talk with a human so i can explain him everything?

thanks

fiverr bot.PNG

Be patient and avoid sending multiple emails on the same issue. They may consider it spamming.

• Like 1

Hello again @epic_creatiion 

We apologize for the delayed response. Please know that the reason for this is due to the high volume of inquiries we are receiving. 

I know you are worried, but there is no reason to be. Your ticket #12085744 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. Since you replied to this ticket, rest assured that they will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello again @epic_creatiion 

We apologize for the delayed response. Please know that the reason for this is due to the high volume of inquiries we are receiving. 

I know you are worried, but there is no reason to be. Your ticket #12085744 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. Since you replied to this ticket, rest assured that they will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

thank you so much, it's a relief

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1