VO artists - have you had offers for 5 or 10 hours of recording lately?

In 10 years since i'm on this platform, not once i had such great opportunity! If only it wasn't some sort of scam. 

Lately, i've been pestered by buyers from Hong Kong wanting me to record 5 and/or 10 hour long texts. I can almost hear the alert klaxons blasting :classic_biggrin:

Now, after 4 persons asking me this, and me refusing, i started bloking them and deleting, and they've contacted customer support regarding this, which I cleared succesfuly.

Now, there's a different approach - they've been asking me to connect with them through Zoom, probably to explain what they need, in detail. Or just to pull the wool over my eyes.

Are they just after my sweet, sweet Eastern European/Balkan voice for the AI harvesting? Or should I take the hook, line and sinker and record this for (yet still) unspecified amount of money?

PS: I wouldn't complain so openly, but their messaging and me blocking them has managed to lower my response rate significantly, even if the prompt says it will not affect my RR.

Edited by suncicaivanovic
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 8/28/2024 at 11:52 PM, suncicaivanovic said:

their messaging and me blocking them has managed to lower my response rate significantly, even if the prompt says it will not affect my RR

Lies. The system doesn't work how they say it works. You have to text something before you block them for your response rate to not suffer.

• Like 1
  • Up 3