How do you ensure repeat business?

Kesha

From vying for impressions to standing out among hundreds of other sellers, and closing the sale with your exceptional communication skills, there can be a lot of time and effort that goes into winning a customer on Fiverr. Once you’ve secured that buyer, it’s in your best interest to keep them engaged so they’ll consider working with you again. 

But, before trying to win a customer for repeat business, its’ important to always deliver a positive buying experience from the very beginning. By maintaining your professionalism, keeping consistent contact with your buyers, and providing great quality work, you’ll positively engage your buyer from the start. This is important because if the buyer is dissatisfied with their initial experience, they are unlikely to reorder from you. 

Once you know you’ve wowed your buyer with the initial order, it’s time to nurture the relationship. One way to this is by going the extra mile during the delivery and setting up a video chat to review the final product. If you are a member of Seller Plus Premium, you can even choose to Offer a Repeat Buyer Coupon. These kinds of personalized touches can leave a lasting impression and help you to make a meaningful connection with your buyer. 

In your experience, what are some other effective ways to nurture buyers and turn them into repeat customers? 

For some templated messages to help you secure long-term clients, check out the seller’s hub article here.

• Like 12

I just deliver quality. I don't do anything special.
I now have a Repeat Business Score of 100 as of July 10, 2023.

image.png.96364213da821e067893d7174fd9d777.png

This is the 4th time I have that score.
The first time was from November 27, 2022 to December 17, 2022 (3 weeks)
The second time from July 4 to June 10 (1 week)
The third time from July 18 to 24, 2023 (1 week)
I have a score of 100 for over a year now.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 4

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I just deliver quality. I don't do anything special.
I now have a Repeat Business Score of 100 as of July 10, 2023.

image.png.96364213da821e067893d7174fd9d777.png

This is the 4th time I have that score.
The first time was from November 27, 2022 to December 17, 2022 (3 weeks)
The second time from July 4 to June 10 (1 week)
The third time from July 18 to 24, 2023 (1 week)
I have a score of 100 for over a year now.

giphy (6).gif

Good job! That's pretty impressive. 👏

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kesha said:

From vying for impressions to standing out among hundreds of other sellers, and closing the sale with your exceptional communication skills, there can be a lot of time and effort that goes into winning a customer on Fiverr. Once you’ve secured that buyer, it’s in your best interest to keep them engaged so they’ll consider working with you again. 

But, before trying to win a customer for repeat business, its’ important to always deliver a positive buying experience from the very beginning. By maintaining your professionalism, keeping consistent contact with your buyers, and providing great quality work, you’ll positively engage your buyer from the start. This is important because if the buyer is dissatisfied with their initial experience, they are unlikely to reorder from you. 

Once you know you’ve wowed your buyer with the initial order, it’s time to nurture the relationship. One way to this is by going the extra mile during the delivery and setting up a video chat to review the final product. If you are a member of Seller Plus Premium, you can even choose to Offer a Repeat Buyer Coupon. These kinds of personalized touches can leave a lasting impression and help you to make a meaningful connection with your buyer. 

In your experience, what are some other effective ways to nurture buyers and turn them into repeat customers? 

For some templated messages to help you secure long-term clients, check out the seller’s hub article here.

A few buyers, specially the new ones, just place orders and get the job done. They have work to be done for once. Otherwise, there are also repeat buyers and if you get one you are lucky. 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, asif255 said:

They have work to be done for once.

Indeed. Not all services offered on Fiverr have a chance to get repeat buyers. For example, if you offer wedding photos as a photographer, the chance to get a repeat buyer is very small.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

I am a new seller, I have completed 6 orders in total, and 2 of them are repeat buyers. As I am a graphic designer, the first person who saw my design was very appreciative and expressed interest in working with me in the future. And the 2nd person gave me another type of design work. And he also promised to work with me in the future. And I completed a total of 5 orders from these two buyers.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 2

23 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed. Not all services offered on Fiverr have a chance to get repeat buyers. For example, if you offer wedding photos as a photographer, the chance to get a repeat buyer is very small.

Then I expect the buyer to hire me for its 2nd wedding occasion. 😁

• Like 4