Let me share some interesting things

It’s been around 5 months and I haven’t received any orders on Fiverr. Despite optimizing my SEO, creating attractive gig images, crafting compelling descriptions, social media marketing but my gig still hasn't ranked well. The impressions seemed promising but the clicks were minimal and I didn’t receive any inquiries from Fiverr buyers.

However, during my social media marketing efforts, I connected with 8 amazing clients who’ve since become regulars. I’ve also built a small, dedicated team to keep up with the ongoing work. While Fiverr hasn’t panned out yet, my social media outreach has helped me build a thriving network and a successful business.

• Like 5

On 8/24/2024 at 6:17 PM, sabin_ecom said:

It’s been around 5 months and I haven’t received any orders on Fiverr. Despite optimizing my SEO, creating attractive gig images, crafting compelling descriptions, social media marketing but my gig still hasn't ranked well. The impressions seemed promising but the clicks were minimal and I didn’t receive any inquiries from Fiverr buyers.

However, during my social media marketing efforts, I connected with 8 amazing clients who’ve since become regulars. I’ve also built a small, dedicated team to keep up with the ongoing work. While Fiverr hasn’t panned out yet, my social media outreach has helped me build a thriving network and a successful business.

You have basically built a conventional business outside Fiverr through lead-gen, which is great and commendable. 👏

But your post might mislead new sellers into thinking that posting their gigs on social media will fetch them orders and you have accumulated 8 repeat buyers on Fiverr. Your post is crystal clear but people have very limited comprehension abilities. 

This is why people are asking and will continue to ask - where and what you have been posting??

• Like 3