Can I again succeed in my Fiverr account? 

eman_freelancer

Question

Hello Everyone, 

I came back 11 Months later to my Fiverr account.  I'm a level one seller. But I took a large time break to grow up my skills. Now again I will activate my account. But I don't have any response. 

So I need to ask, Can I again succeed in my account?

Thank you
Eman H.

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, apudascma said:

You can succeed on your Fiverr account again, even after taking a long break. Here are some tips to help you regain momentum:

• Update Your Profile: Refresh your profile and gig descriptions to reflect your new skills and any service updates. Make sure your profile is fully optimized with relevant keywords.
  • Reassess Your Gigs: Review your existing gigs and consider adding new ones that showcase your improved skills. This will attract a broader range of clients.
  • Promote Your Gigs: Use social media, online forums, and your network to promote your Fiverr gigs. This can help bring in traffic and potential clients.
  • Leverage Your Reviews: If you have positive reviews from previous clients, highlight them to build trust with new clients. Consider offering a discount to past clients to encourage repeat business.
  • Stay Active: Being active on the platform by regularly checking messages and updating your gigs can improve your visibility in Fiverr's search results.
  • Offer a Promotion: To jumpstart your sales, consider offering a limited-time discount or bonus service to attract new clients.
  • Patience and Persistence: It might take some time to rebuild your momentum, but with consistent effort and quality work, you can regain your success.

Your skills have grown, and your Fiverr account can thrive again with a strategic approach.

Thank you apudascma, I deserve this answer. 🙂

3 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

That answer is just chatGPT-generated spam!! 

Hahahahaha, I know that priyank_mod brothers. Currently, time people do not spend their own time. But the ChatGPT suggestion is not bad. That's why I was saying, I deserve this answer. 

Thank you for your replay. 🙂

• Like 1