ID verification failed

Two months ago, I received a notification to verify my identity. I submitted my national identity card and a selfie within two days. However, I received an error stating that the image quality was low, even though I had submitted high-quality and clear images.

As a result, my account was temporarily restricted. After contacting customer support, I was given two more chances to verify my identity. Unfortunately, their AI system still could not verify my account, and it was under review for 120 days.

Eventually, my account was disabled. I reached out to Fiverr support to understand why my account wasn't verified, and they informed me that their team was unable to verify it despite multiple attempts.

This situation is frustrating because it’s not due to my fault. I’ve put a lot of effort into my account and am a Level Two seller. I believe they should at least verify my identity card.

Is there anyone who can assist me with this situation?

Edited by next_levelist
  • Like 9

Unfortunately, after several attempts, our system was unable to verify your identity and this is an important step for users on our platform. 

Our teams have reviewed your case several times and there is not much we can do from here.

Best of luck on your future endeavors!

• Like 2