i am new in fiver

didar_shafi

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Why not read and study the forum?  

You are waiting for orders, so I assume you have time enough to study. Don't be lazy.

Thank you so much for your advice. I am new to fiber. I try to visit the forum regularly. I'm lazy sometimes; it's my fault, but next time it won't happen again. I will try my best.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marketer_merina said:

create attractive titles with SEO

write a description with SEO

Best keyword research

create an attractive banner design

On-time delivery fast delivery without extra charge.

It might help you

Thank you so much for your valuable information. It was full of great tips and tricks.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Due to some issues and illness, I couldn't come to Fiverr for a long time. Now I am again continuing the Fiverr as before. I want to get my Fiverr gigs back up and rank now. What can I do? There are many great freelancers here. Please help me so that I can also fulfill my dream.

• Like 16
  • Support 2

On 8/18/2024 at 12:50 PM, didar_shafi said:

Due to some issues and illness, I couldn't come to Fiverr for a long time. Now I am again continuing the Fiverr as before. I want to get my Fiverr gigs back up and rank now. What can I do? There are many great freelancers here. Please help me so that I can also fulfill my dream.

I was also off for a long time due to my personal job contracts. Here's what I am doing right now:

1. Started updating gigs and make sure it's all UpToDate with the latest updates
  2. Did market research and competition, grab latest trend data and analyze, upgrade skills if required
  3. Participated in Fiverr forums to get tips by reading editor's picks, answering what I am learning to help others

Progress:

Got 2 orders in 2 weeks. Still few updates yet to take effect. Hopefully, it'll be reflected in few weeks.

Edited by mynk28
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Support 1

23 hours ago, mynk28 said:

I was also off for a long time due to my personal job contracts. Here's what I am doing right now:

1. Started updating gigs and make sure it's all UpToDate with the latest updates
  2. Did market research and competition, grab latest trend data and analyze, upgrade skills if required
  3. Participated in Fiverr forums to get tips by reading editor's picks, answering what I am learning to help others

Progress:

Got 2 orders in 2 weeks. Still few updates yet to take effect. Hopefully, it'll be reflected in few weeks.

Thank you, my brother. You are so helpful. 

• Like 3