"Why is my well-reviewed Fiverr gig not receiving any orders despite having excellent SEO and 24/7 availability?"

noorjaanbaloch

Question

Hello Fiverr community,I've been actively using Fiverr since 2023 and have a gig that has received 12 five-star reviews. I've made sure that my gig is optimized with the best SEO practices and I am online 24/7. However, I'm not receiving any orders and it seems my gig isn't getting the visibility I expected.Has anyone experienced a similar issue or have any insights on what could be going wrong? Any advice on how to boost my gig's performance and increase order volume would be greatly appreciated.Thank you!"

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

@noorjaanbaloch

For a start you're using a fake image of yourself.  Your customers will notice this straight away and assume that other elements of your gigs are fake. 

I'm also pretty sure that your customers are being put off by your spelling mistakes,  Essay Writting?  I don't have a Masters in English Literature as you claim to have, but i'm pretty sure in my part of the UK it should be Essay Writing. 😀

These two things alone are important reasons why you may not be getting orders. 

Remember, your customers are more savvy than you think. 

Addition:  After doing some research, I am pretty sure your reviews are fake too!   I won't shame you with the screenshots. but a simple reverse image search will confirm it for you. 

33ba7c5d-c8e3-4f88-aecc-b79b9ea6fa0f.webp

Screenshot 2024-08-14 122200.png

write-best-content-on-any-given-topic.jpg

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Up 1