Account Flagged - Request for Clarification and Resolution!

shamad4

Question

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I'm writing to inquire about my Fiverr account that has been flagged, which has been flagged. I wasn't provided with any specific reason or explanation for the flag.

I'm concerned about the status of my account and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with more information about the reason for the flag. I've reviewed Fiverr's terms of service and ensured that I comply with all the rules.

Could you please:

1. Provide the specific reason for the account flag.
2. Inform me about the actions I need to take to resolve the issue.
3. Let me know the expected timeframe for resolving this matter.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your assistance and support.

fiverr flagg.PNG

fiverrr support.PNG

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

6 answers to this question

No still not this issue happened with me from last 4 days and I mailed to Fiverr many times but didn’t get any proper answer just got robotic answer that your account will be permanently banned after 60 days etc and today I got mail and he said you work against our policy like payment outside etc and I didn’t do so I mailed them again but still don’t get any response and don’t Know why they’re doing this 

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

There is/are blocked account/s made from the same ip/device/similar email/profile picture as yours.

You can contact support@fiverr.com, but they rarely change their mind in these situations.

👍

• Like 3

This is Likely because of scammers using your ip address or using your Profile Picture as theirs or someone might have reported you I suggest you contact Fiver support team and get to the end of this as this we freelancers work very hard and deserve the money we make after all I’m an freelancer just like you here’s the fiverr support team email which you probably already do have but here Support@Fiverr.com

• Like 2