How to get clients?

rukhsharparveen

Question

As a new user in Fiverr I also want to take some projects that i can make my portfolio strong and attractive for my future clients.

So i have just posted two Gigs first gig is as UI/UX Designer and other is as a logo designer. In just few days I received more than 100 views and 3 clicks on my Gig for logo but haven't get any client yet.

I have added my gig's SS

I really need a work whatever the amount will be.

You can also look to my portfolios: https://rukhsharportfolio.netlify.app/

Behance for UI/UX Design Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/rukhsharparveen 

Screenshot (1054).png

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, rukhsharparveen said:

So i have just posted two Gigs first gig is as UI/UX Designer and other is as a logo designer. In just few days I received more than 100 views and 3 clicks on my Gig for logo but haven't get any client yet.

analyzing your competition is the best suggestion that I can give you rn

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Support 1

Hey, im also a beginner on Fiverr. However, I do have experience in SEO and keyword research. I saw your gig title which isn't appropriate, especially the second one.
So, my suggestion is that you
-Do competitor research 

-Find very specific service that you're good in  DONT focus saturated skill in the initial stage 

-Find perfect keywords that are suitable for your Gig and use them to your gig Title, Tags, and meta description \

-Use an attractive thumbnail which can attract more client

-If you have social media you could share your portfolio to attract more client such as Linkedin, Instagram 

Hope these tips will assist you bit to get better Ideas.

Thanks you

• Like 1