Help me to change my occupation

dev_nowrin

Question

Hi, there!

I hope you are well, Sir/Ma'am! After creating my new account on Fiverr, I mistakenly chose an occupation, which I didn't realize. But after setting up my profile, when I checked my home page/dashing board/feeds, I saw that there's an occupation, which sector I'm not that much interested in working in. I thought that maybe the work would be something else, but later I realized that the work/job was different from what I had thought.

So, kindly help me to change my occupation.

Thank you in advance!

Screenshot_8-8-2024_11274_www.fiverr.com.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Up 1

9 answers to this question

Hi!

Thanks for your kind response. As I said that I have mistakenly chosen an occupation, which sector I'm not that much interested in working in. I can't see any occupation option here! 

So now, kindly help me to change my occupation in Fiverr!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, dev_nowrin said:

Hi, there!

I hope you are well, Sir/Ma'am! After creating my new account on Fiverr, I mistakenly chose an occupation, which I didn't realize. But after setting up my profile, when I checked my home page/dashing board/feeds, I saw that there's an occupation, which sector I'm not that much interested in working in. I thought that maybe the work would be something else, but later I realized that the work/job was different from what I had thought.

Thank you in advance!

What kind of work are you looking to do?

• Like 4

On 8/9/2024 at 11:28 AM, lasabro said:

What kind of work are you looking to do?

It may be something else, according to the various options!

But for now, I would like to work with:

• Front-end Development

• Content Writing

• Creative Writing

• Blogging

• Graphic designing

• Video/Audio/Image Editing

• Quotes/Poetry Writing

• MS Office & Data Entry

• Business Proposal Presentation

So, in answer to your question, these are the skills that I'm looking for to work with!🙂

• Like 4

On 8/8/2024 at 10:59 AM, dev_nowrin said:

Hello 👋 

On 8/8/2024 at 10:59 AM, dev_nowrin said:

Hi, there!

Thank you in advance!

You can change it no problem, but this time it's a good idea to check that everything is OK without repeating the same mistake. 👍

• Like 2