How long do I need to wait for the newly released Gig to start advertising?

yehiel001

Question

Hello, I am a 1 level seller with the permission to enable advertising promotion of Gigs. I posted two new Gigs a few days ago, but they did not appear in the advertising promotion list. How long do I need to wait for the newly posted Gigs to appear in the advertising promotion list? I need to start promoting these new published Gig. thanks

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, yehiel001 said:

I posted two new Gigs a few days ago, but they did not appear in the advertising promotion list.

My advice would be to NOT waste money on promoting new gigs unless you have something incredibly unique/high demand to offer. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yehiel001 said:

How long do I need to wait for the newly posted Gigs to appear in the advertising promotion list?

It took a day or two for my gig to appear in the list, maybe it's different for everyone. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yehiel001 said:

Hello, I am a 1 level seller with the permission to enable advertising promotion of Gigs. I posted two new Gigs a few days ago, but they did not appear in the advertising promotion list. How long do I need to wait for the newly posted Gigs to appear in the advertising promotion list? I need to start promoting these new published Gig. thanks

Wait 24-48 hours for new Gigs to be eligible for advertising promotion. Ensure your Gig is set to "Public" and complies with Fiverr's advertising policies and quality standards. If issues persist after 48-72 hours, refresh your Gig page and promotion list, and contact Fiverr Support if necessary. Focus on delivering excellent services to boost Gig visibility and promote your new offerings effectively!

• Like 1