Withdrawals Disabled - Seeking Guidance and Assistance!

gfxfilms

Question

Hello Fellow Friends,

I hope you're all doing well.

I'm reaching out to the community because I'm currently facing an urgent issue with my Fiverr account, and I could really use some advice and support from those who might have experienced something similar.

Recently, my withdrawals were disabled (There are no issues with any of my orders), and I'm unable to access my funds. This situation is quite concerning and has caused a lot of stress. Here's a brief overview of the steps I've taken so far:

Contacted Fiverr Support: I reached out to customer support and provided the necessary information they requested, including:

The last four digits of my phone number.
My childhood nickname (security question answer).
My PayPal email.
My Payoneer Customer ID.
Support Response: The support representative, confirmed receipt of my information and forwarded my inquiry to the relevant team for review. I was told I would be updated on my ticket as soon as there was an update.

Follow-Up: Despite waiting for a response, I haven't heard back yet. I've followed up with CS Team to expedite the process and inquire about the reason for the disablement, but I'm still awaiting a resolution.

I'm really concerned about this issue and the impact it's having on my ability to manage my finances. If anyone has experienced a similar situation or has any insights on how to resolve this more quickly, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you all for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
GFX Films

Edited by gfxfilms

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, sidrafayyaz_07 said:

i have change my payoneer account

Payoneer allows only one account per person. So if you created another account, that breaches their terms of service. And I don't know if Fiverr is ok with that, or if they allow you to change the Payoneer address. If you can have a single Payoneer account per person, I doubt they will change with a new account. That sounds very fishy, why create another Payoneer account when it's also against their rules? 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Update- 

After several hours of waiting and multiple follow-ups, I finally received a response from Fiverr support. My withdrawals have been re-enabled, and I can access my funds again.

While this is a relief, I still have some concerns:

• Account Status: I've asked Fiverr support to confirm that everything is okay with my account.
  • Performance Metrics: Since my withdrawals were disabled, I've noticed a decline in my impressions and other metrics. I've requested an investigation into this issue to ensure there's nothing wrong with my account.

I appreciate all the help and support from this community. If anyone has experienced similar issues with performance metrics following account disruptions, please share your insights.

Thanks again for your understanding and assistance.

• Like 1