Promoted gig does not seem to work for me. Help.

charu_h

I have been freelancing architectural services for 10 months on Fiverr now. Due to a recent drop in the gig, I decided to promote it. It has been 14 days now. and I have 177 impressions, only 10 clicks but no orders coming through the promoted gig ad. A few buyers contacted me for my services and consultation via the same gig, but they have come in through organic traffic (Attachment).

I know that most of you would advise me to edit my gig and change its content to something people would want to click on. Trust me I did it four times now, each time I put in different content. but still, nobody who comes across the gig advertisement seem to want to click it, and the ones that are clicking it do not seem to want to place orders. I am having a hard time figuring out whether it is something I am doing wrong or if it's some sort of a bug. Is there anybody else who had the same experience and got through it? Any advice would be helpful.

Note: This is the same gig and the same type of content that I had during the days my organic reach was doing enough to get me, multiple buyers, for days . And pretty much everybody loved my work too. So it is doubtful that the quality of my work is not good. And even now I had a few buyers contact me through the little organic traffic I have. My problem is why isn't anybody who sees my ad, not clicking on it or placing orders? 

Thank you

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

At large, July has been a slow month on Fiverr, in terms of organic inquiries and orders for many sellers. 

It is not advisable to edit the gig so many times within a month - it adversely affects the gig visibility. 

And honestly, promoted ads often work like a lottery. Sometimes they fetch incredibly high ROI and sometimes we just burn the cash for zilch. 

Only advice I can offer would be to just wait and watch, and schedule the ads strategically. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I got lots of fake order through promoted gig. Buyer place an order without submitting requirments. I had to cancel and its effect negetively on my gigs. So I off the promoted gig option.

• Like 2