Urgent Help Needed: Account Restrictions and Automatic Messages

khan786110

Question

Hi everyone,

I’m in urgent need of advice and support. Recently, I had a client who wanted to connect on Telegram and pay me outside of Fiverr. I refused and blocked the client to avoid any issues. Shortly after, I noticed some unusual activity: automatic messages were being sent from my account, and now my gigs are being denied. To make matters worse, my account has been restricted, and I’m unable to communicate with anyone or manage my gigs.

Has anyone experienced something similar? How did you resolve it? Any advice on how to handle this situation or tips for effectively following up with Fiverr support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Best, 

Khan Muhammad

Denied.PNG

Auto messages.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Hi @khan786110sorry to read this was the case with your account, please report that it was hacked to the CS team. Your account will stay restricted as long as it's compromised. Once you report this, the team will get back to you shortly, and let me just mention that if you open multiple new tickets on the same issue, you'll keep getting the same first auto-response. Instead, once you create a ticket, please respond through that existing ticket and use that one only to communicate with the team. I recommend implementing a Two-Factor Authentication. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2