Client ask for my email to confirm Gig work

mininbangkok

Question

HI everyone.

Im a new seller in fiverr.  I was asked for my email from 2 clients today. (both of them are fiverr Pro)  They started with 'Hi 👋! I’m interеstеd in уоur рroduct. Whеn аttemрting to purchasе it, I fасed аn issue 😄. It rеquirеs уоur еmаil. Cаn уou shаre it with me so I саn сomрlеtе mу order? ' After that they send the picture i attached below.  I wonder is this Scam? And what should i do next to protect my account from another scammers?

image.png

Edited by mininbangkok
to add more details about the clients
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

It's a scam message. Never contact outside of Fiverr. That insures the most save way of client contact.

Never click on any link, or reach out trough other platforms. Also don't scan QR codes.
Also be aware of the most recent scam : messages from "Fiverr Support". Fiverr will never contact you trough inbox, and you will never have to verify or click anything. Please research this manner before offering services on Fiverr for your own safety!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mininbangkok said:

And what should i do next to protect my account from another scammers?

its a scam, after getting your email they usually redirect to a page where it says if your want to claim your money add card details.
another aspect here - they can use your mail to spam you with different mail pretending to be fiverr🤔

• Like 1