What are the benefits of bringing orders from outside (facebook group/Reddit) to Fiverr?

motiurak07

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am reaching out for advice on enhancing my Fiverr gig's visibility and securing more orders. Despite having an active gig for a considerable period, I am experiencing low click-through rates, impressions, and a stagnant success score of 4.

A friend of mine suggested moving clients from outside to Fiverr, as per his word I generated 9 clients from outside. However, this has not yielded the expected results in terms of Fiverr performance.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations on strategies to improve my gig's ranking, attract more organic traffic, and ultimately increase my order volume.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Motiur

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There are NO BENEFITS for you to lure customers here on this site 🙂 but there are many benefits for Fiverr. Fiverr takes 20% from the money you make as a commission to function. Fiverr also takes extra payment from your customers above what they pay you. So Fiverr has two streams of income: from one order it takes money from both, the seller and the buyer. 

In my view, Fiverr is supposed to run its own pages and take care of its own business and marketing. We, as the sellers are free human beings who can interact with people. People who find us on Fiverr and order from us should be the standard, if we show we provide good services. If you are in touch with people not registered here and offer them your services and they agree, there is no reason for you to lure them here. Just make a contract with them, invoice them, treat them like your personal clients. You will not lose money.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, litcornerbooks said:

There are NO BENEFITS for you to lure customers here on this site 🙂 but there are many benefits for Fiverr. Fiverr takes 20% from the money you make as a commission to function. Fiverr also takes extra payment from your customers above what they pay you. So Fiverr has two streams of income: from one order it takes money from both, the seller and the buyer. 

In my view, Fiverr is supposed to run its own pages and take care of its own business and marketing. We, as the sellers are free human beings who can interact with people. People who find us on Fiverr and order from us should be the standard, if we show we provide good services. If you are in touch with people not registered here and offer them your services and they agree, there is no reason for you to lure them here. Just make a contract with them, invoice them, treat them like your personal clients. You will not lose money.

thanks

• Like 1

Hai Moitur, hope you´re doing well and really appreciate your post. What I see happening here is that when I´m really going to sit for it to get new clients from outide, it can take a while but that eventually turns into a waitinglist of new clients. That results into not even having time to promote when you´re busy with the projects. So my suggestion is that even when things goes well, to never stop promoting and maybe you can outsource this. And the best is ofcourse when people are recommending you (word of mouth). Reddit and LinkedIn Sales Navigator are pretty good. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1