My fiverr account got flagged due to assignment work

maybe_huziaifa

Question

I get an order from a client and I don't know it was its assignment as he just gave me two tasks. In the end I was unable to complete the task as the buyer don't have clear requirements and we cancelled the order. After that I receive an email of my account got flagged due to assignment work and more over Than I came to know that my account will be permanently suspended after 60 days and all my gigs are denied what to do now. As My account was going to be lev el 2 and this happen , please help me 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Sad 3

2 answers to this question

Academic work is strictly prohibited on Fiverr. You were unable to complete it.. it's another thing but you accepted to work on those tasks which is why your account will be disabled after 60 days. Sorry to hear that.

Also, it's your 3rd warning. Why were not careful? So, you can do nothing now. Your Fiverr's journey is over! No one can help you with it on the Forum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maybe_huziaifa said:

I get an order from a client and I don't know it was its assignment as he just gave me two tasks. In the end I was unable to complete the task as the buyer don't have clear requirements and we cancelled the order.

If there was nothing in the requirements that made it seem like an academic assignment then you could say that to customer support and show what the requirements were and that it showed nothing about it being an assignment. Maybe see if they can remove the warning.

The fact you cancelled it might help (eg. if you later found it was academic work and cancelled then you didn't do the academic work). Or that could be something you can say to CS - that you cancelled it and didn't do/deliver the academic work so the warning for doing academic work can't be valid.

Edited by uk1000