Account restricted due to verification error

sourav6299

Question

Please guide how can i solve this,

I got a message from fiverr to verify my photo ID. I simply did that and got a message to verify my document. I take a photo of my driving license and a selfy in good quality. but I got a message that it was not a clear photo try again So I did it a few times again. 

after that I got restricted I don't know why. I always follow the guidelines of fiverr. I think it was an error.

I also mailed customer Support with my all photo IDs and documents on the same day but I have not gotten an answer from them it's been 3 days. 

• Like 3

6 answers to this question

Hey there @sourav6299 

Your ticket #11911521 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 2

Hello @Lena,

I'm in the exact same situation. My account was disabled a couple of days ago (which I still don't know why since during the verification I uploaded high quality images of my ID Card and my selfie picture) and I already opened a ticket (#11947843).
Do you mean all we can do is wait for the open ticket to be replied?? How long can this take?

Thank you in advance!

Raquel

• Like 2

Hello @estudio_mosaico 

The ticket in question #11947843 has been forwarded to the relevant team for further review. When this happens, all you can do is wait patiently for them to finish the review. We do not have a time frame for this kind of issue. Rest assured that you will be updated as soon as they reach a decision. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Enjoy your weekend, Raquel. 

• Like 3

Hello,

I'm trying to register my first gig on Fiverr, but the process is challenging. I submitted ID photos during the verification process but received a vague rejection message:

"We weren't able to verify your personal and business information, which means you're currently unable to sell on Fiverr. As part of it, you will not be able to publish any Gigs."

I attempted to perform the verification again, but the option seems to be switched off now. I tried to chat with support, but that option is not available. I submitted a ticket instead.

I would appreciate a prompt response on this.