Seller account not approved

Guest kumar_o

Question

Guest kumar_o

I created a new account all the things are okay but before 13 to 15 hours got email that can't approve my seller account please let me know what's the problem and how to solve it?

2 answers to this question

Fiverr committed to their customers to give best services. For this reason they didn’t approved some seller account with low quality services. Before creating a gig, make sure to research enough and choose a low competitive gig. Offer high quality services. Fiverr didn’t approve seller account for many reason, violation off rules, offering low quality services, fail to verify are the main reason. 

If you didn’t break any rules, you can contact with fiverr support team through mail, asking them to solve your issue.

• Like 3

Hello @kumar_o 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. All accounted-related questions can only be answered by our Customer Support. Please know that if your request was reviewed and not approved, kindly note that we can’t change this decision. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer.

We appreciate your understanding.