Struggling to Get My First Gig Order

tech_lanced

Question

Hi everyone,

I've put a lot of effort into showcasing my work and creating a strong portfolio on Fiverr, but I still haven't received my first order. Despite doing my best to present my skills and experience, I'm not seeing any results.

Does anyone have advice on how to overcome this challenge? Should I consider making changes to my approach or possibly even quitting? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated!

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/8zv5KZz

Edited by tech_lanced
  • Like 1

5 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, tech_lanced said:

Thanks for the advice, anything else you noticed that I am doing wrong with my gig

Here's a few suggestions/comments.

In the gig description:
"that captures your brands essence?" - should there be an apostrophe in "brands"?

same with "to your brands identity."

Saying "unlimited revisions" and having those in each package. While it might help with orders people might take advantage of it and ask for much too many (eg. 50), that might make things get a bit unprofitable and take many days.

If you're offering "professional" logo design (like you say in the title), maybe the package prices could start higher than $5?
And for the higher packages should the number of delivery days be higher than 1 day in one of them? Though you could check the competition and what they generally do.

Maybe change the 1st FAQ where you write about the other services that you offer as you don't have gigs for those other things yet.

In the Premium package you say it "Offers premium animated design services" but your gig description/FAQ don't seem to mention anything anything more about the animated design services. You could mention more about that somewhere. Are they custom animations? Logo intros? You could mention the formats you deliver in.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

You could remove the link to the web site that has your email address on in case Fiverr doesn't allow that site (and all contact must be on Fiverr so Fiverr likely won't want the email address seen).

See this link for allowed URLs for gig descriptions.:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011421198-FAQs-for-sellers

While doing the above probably won't help with orders it will help prevent the gig being removed.

In your FAQ you say you offer services including article writing, but you don't have gigs for that. Creating gigs for your other skills might help with orders but if you don't want to create them then you could change the FAQ.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You could remove the link to the web site that has your email address on in case Fiverr doesn't allow that site (and all contact must be on Fiverr so Fiverr likely won't want the email address seen).

See this link for allowed URLs for gig descriptions.:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011421198-FAQs-for-sellers

While doing the above probably won't help with orders it will help prevent the gig being removed.

In your FAQ you say you offer services including article writing, but you don't have gigs for that. Creating gigs for your other skills might help with orders but if you don't want to create them then you could change the FAQ.

Thanks for the advice, anything else you noticed that I am doing wrong with my gig

• Like 1

2 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Here's a few suggestions/comments.

In the gig description:
"that captures your brands essence?" - should there be an apostrophe in "brands"?

same with "to your brands identity."

Saying "unlimited revisions" and having those in each package. While it might help with orders people might take advantage of it and ask for much too many (eg. 50), that might make things get a bit unprofitable and take many days.

If you're offering "professional" logo design (like you say in the title), maybe the package prices could start higher than $5?
And for the higher packages should the number of delivery days be higher than 1 day in one of them? Though you could check the competition and what they generally do.

Maybe change the 1st FAQ where you write about the other services that you offer as you don't have gigs for those other things yet.

In the Premium package you say it "Offers premium animated design services" but your gig description/FAQ don't seem to mention anything anything more about the animated design services. You could mention more about that somewhere. Are they custom animations? Logo intros? You could mention the formats you deliver in.

ohh, it seems I have to do a lot of work to improve my gig. The low prices and unlimited revisions in my gig I only offers to attracts clients because of very high competition. I also begin making gig for my other services which I will post soon. Again thanks for guiding me

• Like 1
  • Up 1