​ After 6 days, all the sellers from Bangladesh got connected to the internet⁉️ -- ​is everyone doing fine in Bangladesh?

akib0079

On 7/23/2024 at 9:30 PM, akib0079 said:

After 6 days, all the sellers from Bangladesh got connected to the internet⁉️

Due to the recent protests in Bangladesh, all of us got disconnected. is everyone doing fine in Bangladesh?
Really had a tough week, after getting back online I just saw that my status was set to available automatically till 24th July, did this happen to all the sellers from Bangladesh?

My situation is different lol . All my gigs on Fiverr have been denied, and I haven't made any sales. I followed the instructions from Fiverr's email, but they didn't help much. I couldn't find the feature to make my account available again. The email said to go to my profile and edit availability, but there is no option to edit availability on my profile page. I've attached a screenshot of my Fiverr profile page. Can someone please help me?

lus_lucifer490 _ Fiverr.pdf

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

On 7/27/2024 at 12:58 AM, Kesha said:

Hi there! Our customer support team is aware of the situation happening in your nation and they are ready to help you through these times. If your response rate has been affected due to the internet outage, please contact them and they will be happy to assist with getting it restored. 

Thank you for your support and reply

• Like 3

Latest Update on Bangladesh!

Government was overthrown - due to the recent protest and government's unresponsive measures, Army took over the country, due to the recent protest network connection is very unstable. I have just received a mail from fiverr.

We are really hoping all the sellers will be back on track very soon.
image.png.e4878dc03ba0a027c90bcdba6c2c40e6.png

• Like 2
  • Support 2