Finally Got My First Order

5 hours ago, rawalkhan1917 said:

Today I received my first order on FIverr after a long wait and consistent presence on the platform. Patience was very important in this whole process. It is the first step of my journey.  

Congratulations, may you have many more.

• Like 1

A tip: Be careful now. I see you are selling very low-priced gigs. Scammers prefer to place orders with sellers who are very cheap and who have not sold anything for a long time.

I also don't see any "order in queue" in your gigs. Are you working on an assignment without an order having been placed?

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Congratulations! I also recently got my first gig here -- after about 4 months of actively trying -- from a very unexpected source. It was a legitimate request from an experienced buyer on Fiverr -- for a gig that I thought was my worst idea. It turned out to be a custom order, and worth a lot more than my stated offering price. 

It was a one-day effort, turned out to be a fun experience, and the client was happy and willing to consider more work over time.

Up until this point, all my Fiverr income was from my affiliate efforts, finding first-time buyers and getting commissions for that (4 so far, one of which keeps providing ongoing commissions from new orders).

Things are starting to get real for me here, after dozens of nonsense scam messages and a lot of "silence" in between from no apparent interest from anyone.

• Like 3

On 7/23/2024 at 11:00 AM, filipdevaere said:

I also don't see any "order in queue" in your gigs. Are you working on an assignment without an order having been placed?

I don't see any orders either. Moreover, the profile description is incomplete, and the gig descriptions are not well written except for one. It seems the OP might have received a message from a scammer and got excited. Or maybe he thinks that posting in the Fiverr Forums will bring him impressions, clicks, or orders.

• Up 1

On 7/23/2024 at 2:10 PM, rawalkhan1917 said:

I got my order on my customer service gig. I think it is in process of being completed that why it is not shown on my gigs. I got direct order from client he contacted me for my silver package

Red flag.

32 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

I don't see any orders either. Moreover, the profile description is incomplete, and the gig descriptions are not well written except for one. It seems the OP might have received a message from a scammer and got excited.

Indeed. Red flag.

20 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed. Red flag.

Maybe it doesn't always shoe the "orders in queue" for a gig when it has an order?

I've got an order that's in revision now but when I look with a logged out browser at my gig it doesn't say any "orders in the queue" amount for it. Maybe it depends on the order status and doesn't show that when it's in revision though (maybe it would if it was just "in progress"). Or maybe there's some caching of that so it isn't always up to date.

edit: Looking at the OP's gig page, even though it doesn't show an "orders in the queue" amount for the customer service gig (I will provide fulltime customer support service, admin assistant for email management), in the page source for that gig it says ""ordersInQueue":1}".

edit2: Maybe there could be a minimum amount of orders in the queue before it will show it now (maybe also depending on other things like seller level/pro/normal seller)? Maybe that's why the page source of the OP's gig says 1 order in the queue but the actual page doesn't show the "x orders in queue" section.

Edited by uk1000

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe it doesn't always shoe the "orders in queue" for a gig when it has an order?

I've got an order that's in revision now but when I look with a logged out browser at my gig it doesn't say any "orders in the queue" amount for it. Maybe it depends on the order status and doesn't show that when it's in revision though (maybe it would if it was just "in progress"). Or maybe there's some caching of that so it isn't always up to date.

small bug?

• Up 1