Fiverr Account Verification

ksar__

Question

Hi everyone, I open my new seller account on fiverr. I provide everything they need to verify my account. Even i got instant message from Fiverr "Your identity was verified". But still I can't access my gigs. Whenever I open my gig section, i got an error "This section is only for approved sellers". Please help me how i fix this. THANKS!!

Edited by ksar__
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

Hello @ksar__ 

We recognize how important it is to you to become a Freelancer and thank you for your interest in our platform. It looks like your Seller account was not approved. If your request was reviewed and not approved, please kindly note that we can’t change this decision. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer.

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Sad 1

On 7/22/2024 at 11:44 AM, atulcodex said:

They are scammers just block them and share the scammer username with Fiverr support team

Nah bro! they are not scammers. I attached a screenshot, So I think you can understand what I am Tring to say. Whenever i click onmy gigs section I got this error message. Even my ID is verified.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 222249.png

error.png

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ksar__ said:

Nah bro! they are not scammers. I attached a screenshot, So I think you can understand what I am Tring to say. Whenever i click onmy gigs section I got this error message. Even my ID is verified.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 222249.png

error.png

Then you have only one last option

Contact the Fiverr support team or @Lena they will be happy to help you

• Up 1

1 hour ago, ksar__ said:

Hi everyone, I open my new seller account on fiverr. I provide everything they need to verify my account. Even i got instant message from Fiverr "Your identity was verified". But still I can't access my gigs. Whenever I open my gig section, i got an error "This section is only for approved sellers". Please help me how i fix this. THANKS!!

They are scammers just block them and share the scammer username with Fiverr support team

• Confused 1