Unfair Decision by Fiverr - Need Support from the Community! 💔

Hello Everyone,

I am reaching out to share an unexpected and deeply disappointing experience I have had with Fiverr, where I have been a dedicated, top-rated seller and a Seller Plus Premium member for almost 8 years.

Recently, my account, which Fiverr verified in 2019, was restricted due to claims of an unverified account and false identity. This decision was based on a single report by an unstable individual who harassed me and tried to coerce me into illegal activities. Despite my consistent efforts to maintain integrity and comply with Fiverr’s policies, my account was suspended without a fair chance to explain or prove my authenticity.

This person,                           from Thailand, contacted me for a civil rights matter, which later turned into illegal activities. After providing several consultations, he tried to force me into working for his illegal activities, threatening me when I refused. I reported his attempts to communicate outside the platform to Fiverr, but he still managed to file a complaint that led to my account suspension. He even threatened me, saying he had an American passport and could do anything to suspend my account.

I have completed over 450 orders with excellent feedback and tips, bringing hundreds of clients to Fiverr and establishing strong relationships with repeat clients. I have all the necessary documentation to prove my identity, including government ID, business cards, office details, and bar license number. My profile and gig images are genuine, and I have an excellent track record with over 300 positive reviews.

I joined Fiverr because it was a great platform to build a strong professional profile, but now I am extremely disappointed. There is no security or protection for sellers. I am a reputed member of the International Bar Association, and this unfair treatment is utterly shocking and disheartening. Despite purchasing the Seller Plus Premium membership for priority support, I have been waiting for over 24 hours without any response. The experience with agents                                    has been nothing short of pathetic, rude, and unkind.

I deserve an opportunity to prove my authenticity and continue providing my services. Please, Fiverr community and employees, look into this matter urgently.

Please help me get my account reinstated and ensure that fair practices are upheld for all sellers.

Thank you for your support.

#Fiverr #Freelancing #Support #JusticeForSellers #Integrity #FreelancerCommunity #TopRatedSeller #Fairness #CustomerSupport #FreelanceLife #VerifiedSeller #FiverrPro

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, adv_cidra said:

Despite purchasing the Seller Plus Premium membership for priority support, I have been waiting for over 24 hours without any response.

Very unfortunate, I hope your case gets investigated fairly. 

Also, support takes its own time to come up with a response, so seller level or SP membership doesn't help. 

But yes, if you have subscribed to SP Premium now - you will get access to success manager who can advise and help. But it would have been better if you already had SP Premium (before this issue came up) and there was a Success Manager assigned to your account. 

• Like 1

Hi . . . while I feel your frustration, honestly, it doesn't come as a surprise. I am becoming more and more disenchanted with Fiverr, their decisions and policies. To myself, it appears that Fiverr has a good platform idea, however, the upper management seem to need professional advisors to teach them how to properly manage a company, to say the least. Your case should have been properly investigated, examined and given an expedited fair decision.  I myself, have noticed deterioration of any good customer service, assistance and good policies for company growth. I am so very disappointed with Fiverr being a steady 7 year purchasing customer. In conclusion, if there can be no company improvements, then my only wish would be to find a new platform for my work. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I am reaching out to share an unexpected and deeply disappointing experience I have had with Fiverr, where I have been a dedicated, top-rated seller and a Seller Plus Premium member for almost 8 years.

Recently, my account, which Fiverr verified in 2019, was restricted due to claims of an unverified account and false identity. This decision was based on a single report by an unstable individual who harassed me and tried to coerce me into illegal activities. Despite my consistent efforts to maintain integrity and comply with Fiverr’s policies, my account was suspended without a fair chance to explain or prove my authenticity.

This person from Thailand contacted me for a civil rights matter, which later turned into illegal activities. After providing several consultations, he tried to force me into working for his illegal activities, threatening me when I refused. I reported his attempts to communicate outside the platform to Fiverr, but he still managed to file a complaint that led to my account suspension. He even threatened me, saying he had an American passport and could do anything to suspend my account.

I have completed over 450 orders with excellent feedback and tips, bringing hundreds of clients to Fiverr and establishing strong relationships with repeat clients. I have all the necessary documentation to prove my identity, including government ID, business cards, office details, and bar license number. My profile and gig images are genuine, and I have an excellent track record with over 300 positive reviews.

I joined Fiverr because it was a great platform to build a strong professional profile, but now I am extremely disappointed. There is no security or protection for sellers. I am a reputed member of the International Bar Association, and this unfair treatment is utterly shocking and disheartening. Despite purchasing the Seller Plus Premium membership for priority support, I have been waiting for over 24 hours without any response. The experience with agents has been nothing short of pathetic, rude, and unkind.

I need advice on how to communicate effectively with Fiverr to resolve this issue. How can I get them to understand the situation and reinstate my account, which has been unfairly blocked based on false allegations from an unstable individual?

Thank you for your support and any advice you can provide.

• Sad 1

Thank you for your understanding and support. My account was suspended due to claims of a fake identity, which is not true. The person who reported me continues to threaten me and has even hired a lawyer to take this matter outside the platform. Is this a fair system? He is defaming me with Fiverr's decision, and this is putting my legal career at stake.

As a certified lawyer, I refused to work on his illegal matters. He was deported from the US and wanted to wage a war against the EU justice system. He also pressured me to help him get donations for his cause.

What should I do in this situation?

On 7/19/2024 at 4:50 PM, priyank_mod said:

Very unfortunate, I hope your case gets investigated fairly. 

Also, support takes its own time to come up with a response, so seller level or SP membership doesn't help. 

But yes, if you have subscribed to SP Premium now - you will get access to success manager who can advise and help. But it would have been better if you already had SP Premium (before this issue came up) and there was a Success Manager assigned to your account. 

It's disappointing to hear that seller-level or SP membership doesn't expedite support responses. Despite having Seller Plus membership, I haven't received any help.

Thanks again for your support and advice.

• Sad 1