Account was disabled and I am not sure why?

reemz303715

Question

Hello,

I had made an account yesterday the first time on fiverr as I needed some photoshop skills for a school project (editing pictures). But since the morning it has been disabled and I received an email that said: 

Your Fiverr account has been disabled

Hi rami303715!

This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.
This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.
Learn more about disabled accounts.

We wish you best of luck moving forward.

Thanks, 

The Fiverr team.

I am not really sure as to the reason why as the only thing I had done on the account was message sellers who would be able to edit my photos. The only thing I can think of is that I messaged 3 sellers in the span of a short time? Not sure if that was the reason but I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why my account was disabled. Also I had to make another account to post on the forum here. I had no other option to get my concerns heard as I am also not able to log in to contact CS about the question.

Thank you,

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hi there, the account got blocked for spamming. You should know that your new account will get blocked as well, since having multiple accounts is a violation of our Terms of Service. Feel free to contact the CS team for more information. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1