"Artist" Stole Identity

ogexpress187

Question

Hello,

I unfortunatly fell for a scammer artist using an AI to generate the images.

In my research i found out that this wannabe artist stole the Profile Picture of another woman.

Ive messaged the real Person of that Picture on LinkedIn and she confirmed that she indeed does not do any Graphical design whatsoever and has nothing to do with fiverr.

ive reported this person already to the Support team.
And the Woman says she is gonna file a complaint at her local police department.

Will i get my money back? its been days and the "Artist" refuses to Cancel my order.

How is it possible that People are allowed to be a Seller without any form of Identity check ?!

How to proceed?
best regards

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately, there are many sellers on Fiverr who impersonate with the help of images of celebrities and common people. 

Seller's gig has a report button on TOP RIGHT corner. You can report the gig for using someone else's identity/image.  

And for cancellation/refund - you need to drop an email to support, with details about your grievances. 

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Unfortunately, there are many sellers on Fiverr who impersonate with the help of images of celebrities and common people. 

Seller's gig has a report button on TOP RIGHT corner. You can report the gig for using someone else's identity/image.  

And for cancellation/refund - you need to drop an email to support, with details about your grievances. 

Thank you very much.
Will do it.

best regards