Seeking Advice on Account Suspension Appeal Process

shaheer2808

Question

Hi Fiverr Community,

I’m reaching out to seek advice regarding my account suspension. My account (username: shaheer2808) was recently flagged and restricted due to violations of Fiverr’s Community Standards. I fully acknowledge my mistakes and have taken steps to address them, including reviewing Fiverr’s guidelines and improving my communication practices.

Despite my sincere apologies and commitment to adhering to Fiverr’s policies, my appeals have not led to a reconsideration. I understand that Fiverr’s decisions are final, but I’m hoping to gain some insight from this community on how I might better present my case or any additional steps I could take.

I genuinely want to continue contributing positively to the Fiverr community and believe that given another chance, I can prove my commitment to following all guidelines.

Thank you for any advice or suggestions you can provide.

Best regards,
Shaheer

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hi @shaheer2808, sorry to read your account got restricted, however, that is an automatic step after you get two same-type warnings. While your account is under review you can finish any ongoing orders, but basically, all you can do is wait to hear back from the team. Sometimes it happens that the account becomes active again, it all depends on the severity of violations. ToS are the same for everyone, for new users as well as users who have been here for more than a year, like you. There is no way to influence the decision, and you should avoid creating multiple tickets on the same subject, so please respond only through #11842214 from now on. Good luck 🍀