No orders for a long time

Hello everyone.

I hope you're doing well.

Recently I've become a level 2 seller, but after that my impressions dropped and I didn't get any order.

I changed my gig video, including some parts of my works from Fiverr. 

Now I'm working on a new video to change it, though I don't think that it is the matter. 

If it is possible, could you please look at my gig video and tell me what is wrong with it.

I'll be very grateful.

Thank you!

Best regards.

Sona

Text Animation:  Create a text animation for your videos by Sonagalstyan | Fiverr

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sonagalstyan said:

Recently I've become a level 2 seller, but after that my impressions dropped and I didn't get any order.

Multiple people have shared same concern on the forum in the last few months. There is no official or technical reason for the drop but the general consensus is that algorithm provides relatively lesser exposure to gigs after achieving Level 2 and expects them to perform on their own.

PS Your gig video is really good. I don't see any need to change it. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Multiple people have shared same concern on the forum in the last few months. There is no official or technical reason for the drop but the general consensus is that algorithm provides relatively lesser exposure to gigs after achieving Level 2 and expects them to perform on their own.

PS Your gig video is really good. I don't see any need to change it. 

Thank you so much for your comment!