Got Scammed

sn_7_r

Question

I got a message on fiverr from a client , he was asking my email to proceed the order, i am a new seller and got scammed,he even give me screenshot that seemed to me real.He has taken away my email. I am unable to change my email Because everytime i change the email they want me to login first and when i logged in with that account they want to make me a new profile . Please help if someone can do .I logged in with my gmail on fiverr they again took me on that mail that the scammer has taken away.He showed me this screenshot and said i need your gmail, beware of these scammers

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-08 at 19.54.41_1d9aa92a.jpg

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hello @sn_7_r 

I am so sorry you had such an encounter. The good news is that your account is active and unharmed and that the user in question is no longer on Fiverr. 

Know that Fiverr will never contact you via inbox to request payments, passwords, or private information. Please do not click or scan any suspicious links, QR codes, or files from senders you have not contacted directly. In addition, please take a moment to read the article on Keeping your account safe from malware and phishing

If you have any further questions, please reply to the email our Customer Support sent you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Like 1