Not Getting Any Messages

sharminsorwar

Question

I didn't get a single message from the inception of my Fiverr profile or my gigs. The impression is also not very good. What is wrong with my profile or my gig? Any suggestions to improve will be a great help. 

• Like 24
  • Sad 4
  • Support 1

14 answers to this question

Your profile looks good. I think it's a competitive market in your category, and buyers often prefer sellers with more orders and reviews.

but try to optimize the Gig title, description, and add more images about what you offer in your gig.

Good luck. 

• Like 28
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

please work on your gig keywords, title, and most important that if you are currently facing issue with not getting messages so lower your price for the period your gig got ranked again. 

also work on sharing your gigs on social media.

• Like 6

On 7/9/2024 at 2:35 AM, sharminsorwar said:

I didn't get a single message from the inception of my Fiverr profile or my gigs. The impression is also not very good. What is wrong with my profile or my gig? Any suggestions to improve will be a great help. 

It depends on many factors, so without checking the things it's hard to tell.

• Like 3

Firstly SEO your profile or gig. marketing your gig and improve your skills.

• Like 2

Your profile looks good. However, the market in your category is competitive, and buyers often prefer sellers with more orders and reviews.

Try optimizing your gig title, keywords, and description. Add more images showcasing what you offer.

Best of luck!

• Like 2