New Seller (Team TZR )

Hello,

I’m from team TZR

, an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong presence on Fiverr and LinkedIn. My expertise lies in creating captivating 3D Logos, Ad posters, Mockups, Thumbnails, Professional CVs / Resumes, and 3D house structures.

While I may be a newcomer on Fiverr, I am confident in my abilities to deliver high-quality work. I am offering my services to you at competitive rates, and am committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction. By working together, we can efficiently handle more orders, allowing me to gain valuable experience and provide you with top-notch work.

I am highly proficient in my craft, and I welcome the opportunity to demonstrate my skills. Your positive response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my proposal.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tahasandhupti said:

Hello,

I’m from team TZR

, an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong presence on Fiverr and LinkedIn. My expertise lies in creating captivating 3D Logos, Ad posters, Mockups, Thumbnails, Professional CVs / Resumes, and 3D house structures.

While I may be a newcomer on Fiverr, I am confident in my abilities to deliver high-quality work. I am offering my services to you at competitive rates, and am committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction. By working together, we can efficiently handle more orders, allowing me to gain valuable experience and provide you with top-notch work.

I am highly proficient in my craft, and I welcome the opportunity to demonstrate my skills. Your positive response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my proposal.

nice video

• Like 3