Visibility of Level 1 badge

julhashmba

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, julhashmba said:

Today i have completed all the requirements for level 1. When will my level 1 badge be visible?  

Hi too

If you have completed the requirements to become a Level 1 Seller, then your level will be up after 24 hours probably so wait for it. 

Congratulations!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If you have completed the requirements to become a Level 1 Seller, then your level will be up after 24 hours probably so wait for it. 

We can now officially converse like oldiesss, that back in our time....

Simpsons grandpa with kids Meme Generator - Imgflip

Kids, people had to wait till 15th of the month to progress or lose their seller level!! 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Kids, people had to wait till 15th of the month to progress or lose their seller level!! 😂

I was still wondering that why people have still zero knowledge about the New Level System?

And then I got my answer: People always try to look for a shortcut to find their answers i.e. no need to read articles on their topic but always ask your question on the Forum.. that's the fastest way to get answers :classic_huh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I was still wondering that why people have still zero knowledge about the New Level System?

And then I got my answer: People always try to look for a shortcut to find their answers i.e. no need to read articles on their topic but always ask your question on the Forum.. that's the fastest way to get answers :classic_huh:

Same way as people gather 'expart knowledge' about science, finance, taxation, psychology or life issues from reels and TikToks!! 🫠

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, emonbain said:

You need to wait for the 15th date of this month.

Oh please. Stop misguiding others. You have been on Fiverr since last 2 years and you have learnt nothing. 🙏

I'll encourage you to read articles on everything so that you can have more info on Fiverr. :classic_wacko:

• Like 3
  • Up 1