Success Score Randomly Dropping

lrm5195

Question

My success score has gone from a 8 to a 6 in the last month and I haven't even had any orders. Wtf is going on? I hit up Fiverr and they pretty much just say "Oh well just be better" but they don't explain it randomly dropping.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, lrm5195 said:

My success score has gone from a 8 to a 6 in the last month and I haven't even had any orders.

You had a public review in the last month (3 weeks ago). The success score I think is mostly based on private ratings, so there might have been a lower private rating given later. Maybe some earlier ratings dropped out of whatever window they are using for the orders they take into account or the later orders were given less weight than they previously were due to them being less recent. You could click on your score and see the scores for any gigs it shows scores for to get an idea why it's the score it is. I think it's also relative to other sellers so in theory even if your private & public ratings didn't change, if other seller's ratings did then that might affect your score.

You could check this help article on it: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21965360854673-Success-score

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2