Fiverr Id verification Issue

webexpert_kabir

Question

I got a notification to verify my Fiverr account and tried to verify my account using National ID card and selfie but i submitted 3 times my info that's why now Fiverr temporary disabled my account. I already sent email to Fiverr support team and i am waiting for reply. Can anyone help what should i do now?

Thank you

webexpert_kabir

• Like 6

5 answers to this question

Hello again @webexpert_kabir 

I am so sorry to hear that. Please know that the decision is up to our relevant department. As much as I would like to help, I don't have an insight into the review. If you would like to resolve this issue quickly, you can complete the verification process through a Zoom meeting. That is probably the quickest way. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hello @webexpert_kabir 

Your ticket #11821171 is currently open and is being handled by our Customer Support team. Someone will reach out to you shortly. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 6:36 PM, Lena said:

Hello @webexpert_kabir 

Your ticket #11821171 is currently open and is being handled by our Customer Support team. Someone will reach out to you shortly. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

Hi @Lena,

Recently i got reply. Fiverr support team are saying the account will permanently disable after 120 days. But i did not submit fake information. Just my mobile quality was not good. And now i have managed a better quality mobile and already take a better photo of my national id card. I did not understand that here need very high quality photo of national id card. I already sent better clear photo of my national id card to Fiverr support team. Please help me. this account is very important for me. I always try to maintain Fiverr rules and regulations. Thank you.

Edited by webexpert_kabir
  • Like 4

On 7/13/2024 at 4:46 PM, Lena said:

Hello again @webexpert_kabir 

I am so sorry to hear that. Please know that the decision is up to our relevant department. As much as I would like to help, I don't have an insight into the review. If you would like to resolve this issue quickly, you can complete the verification process through a Zoom meeting. That is probably the quickest way. 

Thanks. 

Hi again @Lena,

Yes i already said i also ready to zoom meeting to verify my fiverr account. Fiverr support team said me to wait and will show notification for account verify. So i am waiting for it now. 

• Like 3