Fiverr false flag and ban for inauthentic rating

rusyyy

Question

My account on Fiverr, where I've been active for nearly a year and completed close to 100 orders, was suddenly banned without any clear reason. I received a warning about false reviewing, which surprised me as I had no idea where this accusation came from. It might be related to a client who repeatedly left similar reviews and kept ordering from me. However, I don't understand why this led to a ban.

I'm uncertain about how to proceed to regain access to my account, especially since Fiverr's responses seem automated. If anyone has faced a similar situation or knows how to handle it effectively, I would appreciate any advice or insights you can share.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

10 answers to this question

I've already tried it and after a back-and-forth of like 2 messages, they're not replying anymore, or they just send the same botted messages. I've seen accounts who got a similar experience like this and got their account restored, I'm hoping it'll be the same.

• Like 3

Hi @rusyyy, if you keep opening tickets on the same issue, you'll get the same first auto-response explaining the general situation with links to read about it. Please respond to an existing ticket instead of creating new ones, and the team will look into this further. I've just checked your account and I see that you have 2 warnings of the same kind, which directly leads to a restricted account. While the account is under review, you can finish any ongoing orders, and after the team finishes the review, they'll get back to you. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Yeah i mean it's been like 20 days since I got the 2 warnings in the same day. I don't how you can get a warning twice without even using the account. 

• Like 3

Just now, rusyyy said:

Yeah i mean it's been like 20 days since I got the 2 warnings in the same day. I don't how you can get a warning twice without even using the account. 

You got the warnings 5 days apart, and the account got automatically restricted after the second warning. Feel free to read more about it here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rusyyy said:

Oh yeah how did that happen so fast? I didn't even finish any orders on those 5 days. So how would a false review even be possible?

Please refer any account-related questions to the Customer Support team. You'll see in our Forum Rules that us here are not a replacement for them, they'll be happy to look into it all and let you know. The review might take up to 60 days, and they'll inform you once it's done.

• Like 3