Fiverr gig image

jannat138

Question

8 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why do you have two accounts? May we know the reason?

You are already violating TOS and then expecting us to guide you? 

Yes, huge problem. Your both accounts are gonna get disabled. Better to read TOS first. 🙏

I'm sorry I actually didn't know
For my two categories of work, I thought of two accounts
Could you please tell me if I should use an account

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, peyarahmmed said:

Please get in touch with the Fiverr support team

Yes, having two Fiverr accounts with the same profile image and name can violate Fiverr's Terms of Service, potentially leading to the suspension of both accounts.

Thanks for your suggestions

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jannat138 said:

I'm sorry I actually didn't know
For my two categories of work, I thought of two accounts
Could you please tell me if I should use an account

No. You need to deactivate your one account and use the other account for freelancing purpose. You can use one account for all the reasons i.e. buying services, selling services, all categories/niches etc. 

So contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them. 

And it'd be a lot better if you start reading the Fiverr's TOS. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

19 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

No. You need to deactivate your one account and use the other account for freelancing purpose. You can use one account for all the reasons i.e. buying services, selling services, all categories/niches etc. 

So contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them. 

And it'd be a lot better if you start reading the Fiverr's TOS. 

Thanks for your suggestion, but if I work with two niches in one account, like I work with animation in one account, if I upload a gig with website design, will clients take my service?

Won't they get confused that I'm an expert in any field, am I an expert in animation or a website design expert? I think they'll get confused.

14 minutes ago, jannat138 said:

I work with animation in one account, if I upload a gig with website design, will clients take my service?

Why won't they avail your services? Definitely they will.. 

15 minutes ago, jannat138 said:

Won't they get confused that I'm an expert in any field, am I an expert in animation or a website design expert? I think they'll get confused.

No one will get confused. It's not their problem. If they want to avail your website design services, then they will.. no matter what other services you offer. 

Problem is that you cannot create another/separate accounts for other categories. It's not allowed on Fiverr. Only One Fiverr Account for all categories is allowed.