Issue Opening Gigs Page: "This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers."

amir_botros

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my Fiverr account and I would greatly appreciate your help. Whenever I try to access my Gigs Page, I receive the following message: "This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers."

I'm unsure why this message is appearing as I am a new Fiverr seller and have been using the platform for some time. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?

I have already tried clearing my browser cache, logging out and back in, and even accessing the page from different devices, but the issue persists. I haven't received any notifications or emails from Fiverr regarding any changes to my account status or restrictions.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has any insights or suggestions, I would be grateful for your assistance. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,
Amir

image.png.abe6355de94461e8de7cf05ce9d88112.png

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, amir_botros said:

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my Fiverr account and I would greatly appreciate your help. Whenever I try to access my Gigs Page, I receive the following message: "This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers."

I'm unsure why this message is appearing as I am a new Fiverr seller and have been using the platform for some time. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?

I have already tried clearing my browser cache, logging out and back in, and even accessing the page from different devices, but the issue persists. I haven't received any notifications or emails from Fiverr regarding any changes to my account status or restrictions.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has any insights or suggestions, I would be grateful for your assistance. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,
Amir

image.png.abe6355de94461e8de7cf05ce9d88112.png

Please contact Fiverr support team

• Like 1

The similar case happened to me when I published my first gig today. Thinking it was a security problem in the login mailbox that caused the account status to be abnormal, I submitted a request order in help center for help, and took effort to solve the email promblem. However, I received a reply email a few hours soon. In fact I'm confused about the attached email very much. Seems that seller certificate determins whether you can restart any gig.sellerprofileproblem.png.ddd0a9dd2bdbf035e5d96862480c8656.png

email informtion2.png

• Like 1