what type is making best for new web developer who skill wordpress and shopify web designing,advise me,

I am new freelancer I am making 4 gig ,3 gig is web development category, 1 Email marketing, Email automation, section , I am not best understand this is my deposition is right or rung ,kindly  advice me expert freelancer in fiverr.Thanks.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

what is the best way active fiverr market place in my gig and  how to get fast order quickly. as I am new seller in Wordpress & Shopify web designer ,Developer.kindly inform me experience freelance in market place here.Thanks

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I am new seller in fivers,I am making 4 gig last one month +, I am seen my gig imp-ration and click less from starting time, how many imp-ration and click is need every week in gig rank fivers. I am not understand it ,kindly advice me details . my 4 gig , fast one is klaviyo email marketing,2nd WordPress web development, 3 rd shopify landing page, 4th Godaddy web design, here is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/shohelabbasy . I am wattling for best seller review and advise. thank you.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, shohelabbasy said:

I am new seller in fivers,I am making 4 gig last one month +, I am seen my gig imp-ration and click less from starting time, how many imp-ration and click is need every week in gig rank fivers. I am not understand it ,kindly advice me details . my 4 gig , fast one is klaviyo email marketing,2nd WordPress web development, 3 rd shopify landing page, 4th Godaddy web design, here is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/shohelabbasy . I am wattling for best seller review and advise. thank you.

May I respectfully suggest you use an AI assistant (e.g. Gemini) to optimize your Gigs for SEO? This process will also correct your written English.

If you are able to take a good ESL course, this could improve your English skills.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, shohelabbasy said:

Ok, I am flow your instantiation, Thank you .

Work on your communication skills. No point in creating profile or gigs, if you can't type simple sentences without multiple spelling errors. 

How will you communicate with buyers, with this kind of communication?? 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

14 hours ago, shohelabbasy said:

Ok, I am flow your instantiation, Thank you .

Dear OP, may I respectfully suggest that, until you vastly improve your English communication skills, that you begin working for a local company/collaborative where the leader is an effective communicator? This will give you time to build up your communication skills.

Sadly, you may be the best developer in the world, but, if you cannot communicate properly to English-speaking clients, they will not trust you with their work.

Think about it. All the best of success going forwards. 🙏 

• Like 2
  • Up 1