Top Rated Batch

vector588

Question

7 answers to this question

On 6/21/2024 at 12:50 AM, vector588 said:

I have filled up all the requirements of Top Rated.  Now what do I have to do to get Top Rated Batch?

Nothing except wait because TRS is usually handpicked by Fiverr Team manually. So if you have completed the requirements to become a TRS then it does not mean you will become a TRS right away. There are other parameters to be considered as well which only Fiverr knows. Meanwhile keep delivering quality services. You might become a TRS one day (it may take months, years or might never become a TRS) so don't focus on it that much. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Nothing except wait because TRS is usually handpicked by Fiverr Team manually. So if you have completed the requirements to become a TRS then it does not mean you will become a TRS right away. There are other parameters to be considered as well which only Fiverr knows. Meanwhile keep delivering quality services. You might become a TRS one day (it may take months, years or might never become a TRS) so don't focus on it that much.

No point in explaining - only if people could read the levels page, with slight attention to detail. 🫠

• Like 4

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

No point in explaining - only if people could read the levels page, with slight attention to detail. 🫠

Don't you know that everyone likes to prefer a shortcut? Why would they read an article on it or even touch that levels page on their own? :classic_ninja:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Don't you know that everyone likes to prefer a shortcut? Why would they read an article on it or even touch that levels page on their own? :classic_ninja:

A few days back on another similar topic - a Level 2 seller had asked me where to find his 'level overview page'!! 🫠

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

A few days back on another similar topic - a Level 2 seller had asked me where to find his 'level overview page'!! 🫠

You should have told that seller that ask YT Guru.. They will explain you well :classic_wacko::classic_laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Thanks for your great information 

• Like 1