Finished an order, How do I get paid?

rama_qahtan

Question

I recently finished an order on Fiverr (my first one!) and the order has been marked as complete on Fiverr, yet i still don't see exactly where I'm meant to get my money? Like I've literally scoured the website, but i can't find any trace of anything, its not even pending or anything.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, rama_qahtan said:

I recently finished an order on Fiverr (my first one!) and the order has been marked as complete on Fiverr, yet i still don't see exactly where I'm meant to get my money? Like I've literally scoured the website, but i can't find any trace of anything, its not even pending or anything.

You should see your earnings in the 'earnings' tab - did you read the terms of service before making a gig? That explains everything (from how a gig works to reviews/getting paid (I believe it takes 2 weeks for your earnings to get cleared for new sellers.)

Are you absolutely sure that you had an order going on? (e.g. it had it's own order page / etc.) Sometimes people end up working in the inbox for free and don't realise what's going on. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

After completing an order on Fiverr, the payment will appear in your account under the "Earnings" section, but it may take 14 days for the funds to clear. If you don't see any trace of your earnings, check the "Earnings" tab for pending clearance. If the issue still available, contact Fiverr support for assistance in locating your funds.

You should see the funds under "Payments being cleared" on the App dashboard. 14 days after the date the order was completed, the funds will move up to "Available for withdrawal" and will become green. 

Make sure you read Fiverr's Terms of Service and Community Standards very well.