Success Score Is Very Bad

sezerbagdas

7 minutes ago, maia_videos said:

I just think it's very unlikely that it was just a coincidence because it was the only change in my score since the system started.

The system will still remain unknown because they can't risk people taking advantage of it when you share more info. What I meant with my messages is that Fiverr has all the data, we barely see some of the stuff. If anything, the new system is a little better because now you can see why Fiverr thinks your gig is not doing ok, be it cancellations, customers were not satisfied, etc. We didn't have the info until now, only speculation. So I find that very helpful. 

When it comes to your situation, I can only assume that your second gig that you created had a bad private review, I can only assume that's the case. From what Fiverr said, they mentioned specifically that deleting gigs or pausing them will not change the score. Now I saw that message from support saying the opposite.. so who knows really. 

At this point, all we can do is to deliver the best work that we can and really good customer service. I do see way less cancellations and buyers seem to be more satisfied, my score was the same since the first day that system was implemented, and it increased this week, so I do think the data they offer is helpful. Since Fiverr says to customers their private reviews are not revealed, I doubt we will see those metrics ever. But at least they do show that your gig is affected by customer satisfaction, so you know what to target...

• Like 3

On 6/23/2024 at 5:43 PM, donnovan86 said:

The system will still remain unknown because they can't risk people taking advantage of it when you share more info. What I meant with my messages is that Fiverr has all the data, we barely see some of the stuff. If anything, the new system is a little better because now you can see why Fiverr thinks your gig is not doing ok, be it cancellations, customers were not satisfied, etc. We didn't have the info until now, only speculation. So I find that very helpful. 

When it comes to your situation, I can only assume that your second gig that you created had a bad private review, I can only assume that's the case. From what Fiverr said, they mentioned specifically that deleting gigs or pausing them will not change the score. Now I saw that message from support saying the opposite.. so who knows really. 

At this point, all we can do is to deliver the best work that we can and really good customer service. I do see way less cancellations and buyers seem to be more satisfied, my score was the same since the first day that system was implemented, and it increased this week, so I do think the data they offer is helpful. Since Fiverr says to customers their private reviews are not revealed, I doubt we will see those metrics ever. But at least they do show that your gig is affected by customer satisfaction, so you know what to target...

you are absolutely right.
The system is a mystery and the support gives us inconsistent information. There is no way to understand exactly how this system works.
The best thing is to do as you said. focus on doing the best work possible and serving buyers in the best possible way.
Thank you very much for the advice. I really appreciate your comments here on the forum

• Like 4

Hi,

I am also facing a similar issue. My success score has been stuck at 4 and hasn't increased in the last 2-3 months. I was a 2nd level seller on Fiverrr but now I'm on 0 level 😞 While I have received mixed reviews, most of them are 5-star.

Additionally, I would like to understand if a buyer requesting revisions after the order is delivered will it affect the gig score?

If anybody knows the answer please let me know. 

Thanks!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, aimanmujeeb said:

Additionally, I would like to understand if a buyer requesting revisions after the order is delivered will it affect the gig score?

theoretically no. but in practice I think that revisions and requests for extension of the delivery date are considered conflicts and affect our metrics. In my case I have 100% order completion and my Success score says there is room for growth in conflict free orders. I can only assume that must be because of revisions and extension requests since I have no cancellations

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I asked Kesha (from Fiverr's team) what are considered conflicts.
this was the answer:

"Good question!

Essentially the conflict-free score assesses how smooth the buying experience was for the customer. It considers things like: 

• any disputes between you and the clients
  • escalation to the CS team
  • unresolved matters regarding delivery times and cancellations.

Hope this helps!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay I understand, but in my case, my gig is showing a strong negative impact on client satisfaction and a negative impact on effective communication. However, most of my clients rate me 5 stars or 4.9 stars, and they have been very happy with my delivery. I'm not sure why the feedback is reflecting otherwise.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, aimanmujeeb said:

Okay I understand, but in my case, my gig is showing a strong negative impact on client satisfaction and a negative impact on effective communication. However, most of my clients rate me 5 stars or 4.9 stars, and they have been very happy with my delivery. I'm not sure why the feedback is reflecting otherwise.

Customers also leave non-public reviews and from what I understand they have a lot of weight in the metrics.

I also had a negative impact on effective communication but now I managed to resolve it.
think that our order pages are analyzed by AI, so write as much as possible. 

even if it is repetitive information. it doesn't matter. I think AI analyzes how much text we write on the order page

Create an very complete automatic message to thank you for orders, and also one to deliver orders and another for a custom offer.
With this I was able to convert negative impact in effective communication to room for growth and then to positive impact.

I don't know if that really helped or if it was a coincidence but that's what I did

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, maia_videos said:

Customers also leave non-public reviews and from what I understand they have a lot of weight in the metrics.

I also had a negative impact on effective communication but now I managed to resolve it.
think that our order pages are analyzed by AI, so write as much as possible. 

even if it is repetitive information. it doesn't matter. I think AI analyzes how much text we write on the order page

Create an very complete automatic message to thank you for orders, and also one to deliver orders and another for a custom offer.
With this I was able to convert negative impact in effective communication to room for growth and then to positive impact.

I don't know if that really helped or if it was a coincidence but that's what I did

Okay. thanks alot for this tip! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aimanmujeeb said:

I am facing exactly the same problem. My issues are totally matched with yours. Don't know how the system calculate the score.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, kvnpaine said:

Well, I asked customer support and this is what they said. You should ask too.

I don't really need to ask.. I trust what you shared, it makes sense. I have a success score of 10 and don't plan on bringing back older gigs. I might add new ones. So for me, it's more about keeping that score.

• Like 1