Feedback Boosting - Fiverr Wrong warnings.

I've encountered a very strange warning system on Fiverr. A few days ago, I was communicating with a client about implementing a feedback page on their WordPress website. The feedback page was meant to gather customer feedback with a rating system and survey.

Two days later, I received a warning for feedback boosting. I have never engaged in any kind of manipulation; all of my work and clients are original and authentic with proper projects completed.

I previously reached out to Fiverr Customer Support, but all I received were copy-paste replies from the "Fiverr Support Team," not an actual person.

Why doesn't Fiverr have a proper system in place instead of relying on automated responses? We are not engaged in any kind of feedback rating manipulation. Our context of communication was entirely different. After implementing the feedback page for the client, they left me feedback and a tip.

Now, I have received a second warning for feedback manipulation or boosting, and my account has been disabled. The purpose of this post is to ask if anyone has experienced a similar situation on Fiverr? How can you prove to Fiverr that you haven't asked anyone to give a rating? How can Fiverr blindly blame sellers without proper investigation? I have repeatedly tried to explain that I have nothing to do with rating or level system boosting. This has been an absolutely strange experience.

• Like 2

No, I did not use any such words; in fact, the client might have mentioned them while discussing the website's feedback or rating page. I haven't received any response from support, as they just send automated replies and mark the ticket as solved.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, callistadesign said:

I've encountered a very strange warning system on Fiverr. A few days ago, I was communicating with a client about implementing a feedback page on their WordPress website. The feedback page was meant to gather customer feedback with a rating system and survey.

Two days later, I received a warning for feedback boosting. I have never engaged in any kind of manipulation; all of my work and clients are original and authentic with proper projects completed.

I previously reached out to Fiverr Customer Support, but all I received were copy-paste replies from the "Fiverr Support Team," not an actual person.

Why doesn't Fiverr have a proper system in place instead of relying on automated responses? We are not engaged in any kind of feedback rating manipulation. Our context of communication was entirely different. After implementing the feedback page for the client, they left me feedback and a tip.

Now, I have received a second warning for feedback manipulation or boosting, and my account has been disabled. The purpose of this post is to ask if anyone has experienced a similar situation on Fiverr? How can you prove to Fiverr that you haven't asked anyone to give a rating? How can Fiverr blindly blame sellers without proper investigation? I have repeatedly tried to explain that I have nothing to do with rating or level system boosting. This has been an absolutely strange experience.

This is how Fiverr AI works. They should find a way to improve it.

• Like 2