Need Account Flagged Information and Reinstate

rosalia878

Question

Hi there. My name is Ashton and I will be helping you today. 

Thanks for your patience! We're striving to reply to all users promptly given the current high demand.

I understand you believe you should not have been demoted to the Account Flagged status and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.

It appears that we were not able to verify the location of your account due to suspicious location patterns, which is why the system flagged your account for Fiverr’s Level System.

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards.

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Hello @rosalia878 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but you can always contact our Customer Support for further explanation. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you. 

• Like 1